IT infrastructure refers to various components required to run IT and IT-enabled operations. These include software, composite hardware, and network services. IT infrastructure enables organizations to deliver services and solutions to users, partners, and employees. It can be deployed on owned facilities or hosted by third-party service providers.
A well-designed infrastructure relies on a coherent implementation that supports responsive change. Organizations should be able to leverage the system with the agility and reliability required to respond to new business or administrative initiatives. This includes supporting large-scale organizational transformations, e.g., facilitating mergers and acquisitions.
📌 PMG can bring its expertise to the three layers of infrastructure: IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
💼 Manfred’s Experience
- 2011: The hardware and electronic engineer at online labs
- 2011: Built IT infrastructure for the British record label Anjunabeats
- 2012: Founder of Scaleway, one of Europe’s main cloud providers
- Created numerous open-source DevOps tools
💡 How I Can Help
It is critical to have a well-defined IT infrastructure optimization strategy to avoid over or under-investment. I can help you to optimize your infrastructure in different ways:
- Infrastructure architecture design, with a focus on ensuring that technical systems and infrastructure meet current and future business needs and can be relied on for day-to-day operations
- Automation of your infrastructure. I can reduce human interaction with IT systems by implementing repeatable scripts or functions for use by other software or on command. Some benefits of infrastructure automation include:
- Reducing human error
- Reducing infrastructure complexity
- Enhancing workflows
- Speeding up delivery and deployment
- Migration of your infrastructure to meet a specific goal or for overall improvement. I can help with reducing the risk of adverse events, increasing scalability, and improving performance. If you’re seeking to reduce reliance on legacy systems, I can guide you through the transition from an in-house solution to a cloud-based one.
- Optimization of your infrastructure costs