- 🎯 Services
- 💡 Acquisition vs. Investment Due Diligences
- 📐 Audit Methodology
- 👀 Focuses
- 📦Audit Package
- 👆 Special Requests
- ✏️ Audit Prerequisites
- 👥 References
Due Diligence :
- for VCs & angels → audit before investments
- for companies → audit before acquisition + integration suggestions
Audits & Coaching :
- Problem-oriented, especially during major transitions
- Strengths & Weaknesses assessments
- Software architecture for new projects
- Introductions with VCs + preparation
💡 Acquisition vs. Investment Due Diligences
Investment: We'll focus on the value of the company, its vulnerabilities, and risks of failure.
Acquisition: We’ll provide industry knowledge and insights to provide a thorough and substantive evaluation of the suitability of the acquisition candidate’s business and technology.
📐 Audit Methodology
- Maturity and scalability of the organization
- Intrinsic value of the technology
- Strengths and weaknesses in context (competitors, markets)
- Investigation of the servers:
- Current technology stack and architecture examination
- Security vulnerabilities analysis
- Code quality check
- Performance and scalability check
- Potential maintainability issues detection
- Logfile analysis (networking devices, operating systems, and application)
- Code review to analyze the project’s architecture, core technologies, and tools.
If an audit seeker has any concerns or questions about the scope of my services or has a particular focus in mind, I can deep-dive into the requested specifics.
My report may include suggested complimentary audits, such as a network security pentest or thorough code review.
What kind of audit do you need?
📌 Lightning ⇒ An overview of strengths and weakness
📌 Essential ⇒ Due Dil before investment by VC/angel or M&A
📌 Deep ⇒ Deep Due Diligence
Video meeting - 90 minutes
Real-life or video meeting - 4 hour
Real-life - 8 hour
To help the stakeholders get a good understanding of the technical and organizational risks in case of investment.
To find as many red/orange flags as possible to help the stakeholders get a good understanding of the technical and organizational risks in case of investment.
To provide a list of recommendations and possible "quick wins" for the company seeking funds, for the benefit of both investors and the audited company itself*.
Structured audit and impactful report
Deeper analysis and a longer report
Written summary of analyses performed and findings
Written summary of analyses performed and findings. Live Q&A with stakeholders.
Written summary of analyses performed, findings. Actionable recommendations for the stakeholders and the audited organization. Live Q&A with stakeholders.
👆 Special Requests
I'm flexible. I can dig deeper into – or totally skip – particular topics on request, or address a specific area of concern from stakeholders not mentioned here.
I'm open to adapting the format, but prefer that the audit itself be timeboxed to a single workday.
For a very large organization or project, we can discuss the logistics of working over a 2-day period.
✏️ Audit Prerequisites
42 School, 42Entrepreneurs, Acorus Network, Adotmob, Agicap, Agro League, Anjunabeats, Ark BilletReduc, Blockchain, Aswat Telecom, Altativa Capital, Bonafy, Brozengo, Bump.sh, ChefClub, CleverCloud, Dalenys Group, Didomi, Docker, Doctrine, DT Consulting, Epitech, French Government, Frichti, Holberton School, Hull, IbanFirst, Ignition Factory, Jodel, Le petit ballon, Locomotive, Nodle, Open Classrooms, Owkin, Payfit, PerfectStay, Place2Swap, Prestashop, Private Outlet, Protocol Labs (IPFS), Pumpkin, QAPA, QAShops, Roze, Scaleway, Skillz Blockchain, Sounds, Sourced, Sqreen, Stelau, Studapart, Synergies, Telemaque, Ulysse Media, Untie Nots, Veepee, Walnut Algorithm, Wavy, Zenlaw, Zenly.
*Note: VCs will commonly pay me directly for the due dils; sometimes, they ask the audited company to pay for this package after (and only if) they secure the VC's investment.